* The number in parentheses is an increase from the previous day (UTC+2)
* Fatality rate = Total death / Total confirmed
* Recovery rate = Total recovered / Total confirmed
* Incidence = Total confirmed / Population * 1,000,000
* The metrics (confirmed cases) are given at the national scale by Santé Publique France, detailed number of confirmed cases by region are not published anymore since March 26th.
* The number of hospitalized people, people in intensive care, deaths, released from hospital are based on hospital data published daily by Santé Publique France.
* Counting is stopped everyday at 2pm and updated by Santé Publique France at the end of each day.