* The number in parentheses is an increase from the previous day (UTC+2)
* Fatality rate = Total death / Total confirmed
* Recovery rate = Total recovered / Total confirmed
* Incidence = Total confirmed / Population * 1,000,000
* The metrics (confirmed cases) are given at the national scale by Santé Publique France, detailed number of confirmed cases by region are not published anymore since March 26th.
* The number of hospitalized people, people in intensive care, deaths, released from hospital are based on hospital data published daily by Santé Publique France.
* Counting is stopped everyday at 2pm and updated by Santé Publique France at the end of each day.
* Ephad and Ems data are now detailed
* The number of deaths in Ehpad and Ems are already included in the total number of deaths of France
* The number of confirmed cases in Ehpad and Ems are already included in the total number of confirmed cases of France
* The probable cases are people in Ehpad and Ems not yet tested but showing symptoms of Covid-19 on the basis of clinical examination
* The following data (hospitalized people, people in intensive care, deaths and people who returned home) are all from hospital data published by Santé Publique France each evening, counting is stopped every day at 2pm.
Click on Charts to follow the evolution of Covid-19 in your department or to compare the actual situation with some other countries which managed to lift restrictions like Germany, Austria or Denmark
In the chart just below, instead of Global you can select the country that you are interested in like Spain or Italy or you can choose the countries that lifted the restrictions like Germany or Austria and compare with France.
Disclaimer: All the information relies upon publicly available from multiple data sources that do not always agree. The site does not make representations or warranties of any kind of accuracy, completeness, reliability with respect to the site or the information. We are not responsible for any consequence caused by the use of information provided. Reliance on the Website for medical guidance or use of the Website in commerce is prohibited.